Friday, November 12, 2004

Modern Bride - New Jersey

I was wandering through Penn Station a few nights ago, when I saw a magazine called Modern Bride - New Jersey. Like many New Yorkers, I have an anti-New Jersey bias. As a result, I spent most of the train ride imagining what the table of contents must look like.

Cover Story
Married by the refineries glow - and 15 other romantic NJ weddings

Q&A
Is "Born to Run" an appropriate wedding song? If this is the Garden State, why do all of the flowers die? How do I get toxic odors out of my dress? and more!

Beauty
Running late for your wedding? We'll show you how to get big hair in 15 minutes or less!

The Reception
Tequila - the new Champagne
Bon Jovi CDs - The perfect wedding favor

Honeymoon Destinations
Basking in Belmar
Unwind in Wildwood
Enchantment at Exit 37...off the turnpike
Hoboken Honeymoon - view Manhattan from your sidewalk

Special Insert
How to keep your wedding night video off of the internet