Thursday, February 17, 2005

Busy, Busy, Busy

The last few days have been pretty hectic, so I haven't had a lot of time to write. Of course, this leaves me with quite the ethical quandary. On the one hand, I should be working. On the other hand, I don't want to disappoint my loyal reader.

Fortunately, there is an endless supply of content on Blogger, so all I need to do is click the 'next blog' button and cut and paste someone else's material. The odds of anyone reading this are pretty slim, and the odds of them knowing I'm guilty of plagiarism are even slimmer, so without further ado, here's today's entry.

Mi perrito es enfermo. Me hace tan triste que grité toda la noche. No quisiera que Chunks fueran enfermos. Quisiera que él fuera feliz otra vez de modo que poder jugar en el parque y funcionar en la sol juntos. Deseo compartir los tazones de fuente de alimento de perro con él. Chunks son mi perro.

See? Nobody will ever know the difference...