Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Clearly, I Need to Watch More TV

Okay. I appear to be the last person in the world to have seen the Burger King commercial that I wrote about earlier. I don't watch a lot of TV these days. It's because I'm some kind of pseudo intellectual who looks down on TV. I love TV. In fact, watching TV is as close as I come to having an actual life these days. I just don't have a lot of time to watch right now because I'm busy doing...um... other stuff. Yeah, that's it. It's...ah...er.....really important stuff that I can't talk about. Yeah.

Anyway, after I posted the Hootie thing, I received a few e-mails - and one mocking phone call - from friends telling me how far behind the curve I am on this one. I validated this with several of my co-workers, who looked at me like I was crazy and told me that the commercial has been on for months. In fairness to them, the looks they gave me might have been because I'm wearing my underwear on the outside of my clothes today.