Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Snow Kidding

Yesterday's snowstorm wasn't quite as intense as they originally forecast. I was expecting 8 to 12 inches, but it turned out to be only 4 inches.

Vote for the best punch line from the list below -- or add your own -- and win valuable prizes.

(a) Sadly, that's a complaint I've heard far too often in my life.

(b) Now I know how my ex-girlfriends felt.

(c) Those wacky meteorologists never get it right!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. You must be at least 18 years old and a regular reader of this blog to enter. Chances of winning depend on the number of entries received. Contest ends March 31, 2005. For official rules write to The Insult Joe and Win Fabulous Merchandise Contest P.O. Box 111 New York, NY 10022. I can't believe you're reading this. I would have stopped by now, but yet here you are still reading any nonsense I choose to type. JELL-O! See? Now I'm just toying with you. You're not still reading, are you? Jeez...