Thursday, October 27, 2005

By Popular Demand

After my most recent post, NP4J and Sirreene offered some very specific suggestions about how I can best go about achieving the fame I seek. I won't repeat their comments but I will say that reading them left me with a difficult decision.

At first, I scoffed at the suggestion, but the more I considered their advice, the more comfortable I became. After all, I am pretty proud of him -- so much so that I've even gone so far as to bequeath upon him the majestic name of Don DeEsta.

In fact, it's because of him that there has never been a time in which I've walked into the room and felt that I stood second to any man there. He's made me more cocksure (pardon the pun) than I ever deserved to be.

So after much soul-searching, I've decided to post a picture of Don.

As NP4J (or is it Beck? I always get the two of them confused...) would say:

"Hell yes! Please enjoy..."