Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Is it Possible to Actually Die of Boredom?

You'll never guess what happened yesterday while I was in Stamford.

Go ahead, guess.

Nothing.

That's right.

Nothing.

I think I may have stumbled across the most boring city in the Northeast, if not the entire country. The best thing you can say about the place us that its conveniently situated next to Interstate 95. Of course what that really means is that its really easy to make a quick getaway - a fact you're certain to appreciate if you ever have to spend the day there. In that respect, the city has a lot in common with the state of New Jersey, which is know with good reason for its excellent interstate highway system.

Lest you think I'm being overly harsh in my critique of the fair city of Stamford, allow me to balance the picture with a few kind words...

Um....

Er....

I got nuthin'