Tuesday, January 16, 2007

More Thoughts from Jasmine

I saw my little cutie pie niece Jasmine this weekend. She's two-and-a-half years old and she gets funnier every day. Here are my favorite quotes from our day together:

Hands me a dictionary: "Can you read this to me, Uncle Joe?"

"I’m going to make you a delicious pie. No, wait. I’m going to make you a delicious cake."

Pointing to her doll's arm and then her own: "Look Uncle Joe, baby Lilly is the same as me."

"Mommy, can I have my very own bowl for my cookies?"

Coloring her book: "I’m doing my homework beeeeecaaauuuuussssse…..I’m doing my homework."

"I’ll be Princess Jasmine and you can be…ummm….Princess Uncle Joe."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My sister just IMed me to tell this Jasmine story:

On Sunday, Jasmine kept saying "Uncle Joe is coming over soon." She then she sat baby Lilly in the sink of her play kitchen and said "Don't worry baby Lilly. Uncle Joe is nice. You don't have to be scared of him. He's fun. Okay, little buddy?"