Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Workday Science Experiments

I'm was in our Stamford office for much of the day yesterday and, as is my apparent custom, I spent an inordinate amount of time noticing things like coffee machines, free coffee and tea selections, plumbing fixtures, and the like.

Since my last visit, they've added a counter top water dispenser. According to the convenient digital temperature gauges the hot tap dispenses water at a scalding 211 degrees, while the cold water is a refreshing 45 degrees.

Next time I visit, I'm going to tape down the nozzles on both dispensers to see if I can create a frontal rain storm in the pantry area.

New Improved Post: Now with a Braleigh inspired link to a temperature converter for all - okay both - of our international readers. Just click here for hours of fun!