Tuesday, May 29, 2007

More Bad Jokes

It's Tuesday. I'm back at work and filled with self-loathing induced in small part by my failure to complete ellipsis rehab.

And then there's my recent inability to sleep for more than an hour or two a night. So if any of you need some extra work done, just send it my way. Apparently I have tons of new found free time on my hands.

Anyway, it's been a while since I posted stupid jokes, so here are a few of my favorites.

No need to thank me pinknest. As for the rest of you, please try not to groan too loudly as you read these. I'm about to try to take a nap and I don't need you waking me.

Joke 1
Q: What's the quickest way to kill a whole circus?

A: Go for the juggler.

Joke 2
Two fish are in a tank. One turns to the other and says "Do you know how to drive this thing?"

Joke 3
Two muffins are sitting in an oven.

One turns to the other and says "Hey. Is it me or is it getting hot in here?"

The other says "Holy s**t! A talking muffin!"

Thank you blog world! Good night!