Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Things Change Back, Too

Sorry, there will be no post today.

Well, that's not really true, is it? Because here you are reading today's post.

I guess I meant to say that I won't be posting anything interesting today. Then again, I suppose that's the norm for this blog, isn't it?

Anyway, I'm not having the best life at the moment.

Funny how much can change in the short period of time from here to....well...here.

I recognize that life has it's ups and downs. It's just that my downs seem to always be accompanied by people pointing and laughing at me.

Erm...sorry. I'll stop now.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't tell anyone, but I'm actually going into rehab for my ellipsis dependence problem.