Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's Not the Heat, It's the Stupidity

Ah, how I hate New York in the summer. It's the only time of year when you're drier in the shower than you are when you step out. The air is so thick that it's generally easier to swim from Penn Station to my office rather than walk.

Frankly, the only thing that makes a day like today bearable is the knowledge the terrible miscarriage of justice has been righted and, as a result, Paris Hilton once again walks among the masses.

In other NYC news, a growing number of people continue to line up at the Apple store on Fifth avenue (which I have to admit is one of the coolest pieces of retail space anywhere) so that they can be among the first people to buy a$400 cell phone that nobody has even tried, yet. When I grow up, I want to be Steve Jobs. Meanwhile, nobody is waiting outside any of the Cingular (now AT&T) retail stores

Anyway, if the weather stays this brutal for the next few days we should be able to smell them

Anyway, I should get back to work since my boss is visiting yet again today. Van is actually a pretty cool guy and great to work for, but after a few days of having him here, I'm ready to just tell him to go.

Hey...Van. Go.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Ugh...sorry.