Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Still More Bad Jokes

I'm tired. We lost the championship game on Sunday, but yet somehow life goes on. I don't want to turn this into an argument, but I have to say that I was disappointed to see that for roughly the 187th consecutive week, none of you showed up.

Otherwise, I'm in a kind of apathetic mood today so here are some more bad jokes to pass the time until I post again.

Joke 1
A guy walks into a psychiatrist's office.

"Doc," he says, "I keep having these alternating recurring dreams. First I'm a teepee, then I'm a wigwam, then I'm a teepee, and then I'm a wigwam. It's driving me crazy. What's wrong with me?"

The doctor replies, "Relax. You're just two tents."

Joke 2
What did one plate say to the other?

Dinner is on me.

Joke 3
Two pieces of string walk into a bar. The first orders a beer and the bartender glares at him.

"Are you a piece of string?" he asks.

"Yes." says the string.

"We don't serve strings in this bar," the bartender says roughly and throws him out.

Upon seeing this, the second piece of string steps out of the bar, roughs himself up, ties his ends together and walks back in. He steps up to the bar and orders a beer.

"Hey, didn't you hear what I told your buddy?" the bartender says. "We don't serve strings."

"I heard," replies the piece of string.

"Aren't you a piece of string?" the bartender asks.

And the string replies, "No. I'm a frayed knot."