Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Final Countdown

A few weeks back I realized that my old tagline "We put the dumb in random" wouldn't work with the new blog name (except for the 'dumb' part, of course) and so I asked for help in creating a a new one. In doing so, I failed to consider two things - that people are far more creative than me and that I'm horrible at decision making - so I need your help again. I've narrowed it down to the top 20 suggestions, and I'd like to know which one you'd choose if you were me.

Word of advice: try not to spend too much time thinking about being me.

  1. Not Your Daily Grind

  2. Because tea is for pansies

  3. Steamin' hot and hits the spot and will get you through the day!

  4. The best part of waking up...[something something]?

  5. You want cream with that?

  6. Do stupid things faster with more energy

  7. Pucker up and take a sip!

  8. One lump or two?

  9. Something good is brewing - but you have to get through the froth.

  10. We put your perk in the percolator.

  11. Fill it to the rim

  12. Tastes as good as it smells

  13. The coffee-er coffee

  14. Great taste, less filler.

  15. It's not everyone's cup of tea.

  16. I liked it better when my template worked in firefox.....

  17. bet you didn't know ol' joe was so hot!

  18. Stale donuts and news served daily

  19. Just the way you like it - old and bitter

  20. For the cool kids, because Java's for geeks.