Wednesday, February 13, 2008

L.A. Away

I'm off to Southern California tomorrow evening to spend the long weekend with SSC and the boys. One of the great things about being out there (besides SSC, of course) is the fact that the boys say the funniest things.

For example, Red Ranger and I were playing a game during my last visit when he came up with this:

Red Ranger: I can count in Spanish. Listen: uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, de mayo.

I can't wait to go drinking with him when he gets older.

Then Choo-Choo called me the other day, which lead to the following conversaiton:

CC: "Can I have a favorite?"
Me: "Of course you can have a favorite, buddy. Do you want candy to be your favorite? "
CC: "No, I want a favorite."
Me: "What do you want to be your favorite?"
CC: "I want you to do me a favorite and clean my room."
Me: "Oh a favor! You need to clean your own room, buddy."
CC: "No, it's too hard. It's too much work. I want you to do it."

Just another reason to love going out West. See y'all next week.