Thursday, March 20, 2008

Well, Spring

Since my last post I've come to realize that it's only a matter of time before the pharmaceutical companies fix it so that my water bill includes a co-pay.

From there, we'll start hearing conversations along the lines of "I may have to sell my house. My water company no longer accepts my insurance."

I apologize for the lack of recent posts. I thought I was suffering from writer's block, but my doctor says that it may be a touch of Vernal Equinox.

Not to worry though, there's still a spring in my step!

HA HA HA HA...erm...ha.

Sorry.

Anyway, per the request that Melinda made a while back. I think I'll try to get pack to posting some form of the Week in Pictures starting tomorrow so I'd better get started on that. In the meantime, feel free to amuse yourselves.