Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hair Today

Despite lingering economic woes, my forehead continues to pursue its aggressive expansion agenda.

Analysts believe that the forehead's success is based on it's ability to make infill acquisitions in areas that had previously been dominated by it's main competitor, the hair group, which has been hit by massive layoffs.

In response to this, I've begun shorting hair.

Get it? Shorting? It's a financial joke! Ha, ha...erm..ha.

On an unrelated note, today is Ash Wednesday so allow me to trot out my favorite old line:

Q: "What are you giving up for Lent?"
Me: "Self-denial"

And finally, for those of you who are curious, here's a post I wrote a while about about The Origin of Ash Wednesday.

Enjoy. Or don't. I really can't make you do anything, can I?