Friday, February 13, 2009

An Open Letter to President Obama

Dear President Obama,

I read this morning that you lost your third cabinet nominee yesterday. Now I'm no political expert, but I'm thinking that you might want to be a little more careful with your nominees in the future lest you all too quickly lose your honeymoon status with the American public.

Of course, I'd hate to see that happen particularly given the wave of hope you rode into the Oval Office. That said, we can't have you misplacing cabinet nominees. I mean, not only is it embarrassing but it undermines people's confidence in you. I mean, these are people that you're losing! How can you expect us to trust you with the trillion dollars you're asking for?

Anyway, I found a website that you might find helpful as you try to find those folks. When you do, I might suggest that you have tracking devices implanted in them. I know this might seem inhumane, but you're the President and you can't risk losing them again.

Hope this helps.

Your Friend,

Joe