Monday, April 20, 2009

Blogs Away!

Hey kids! Sorry, for being away for so long. I know i said that I'd be right back, but I meant it in the way my Dad did when he had to "use the restroom" at whatever bar we were in danger of driving by. He'd invariably come back out an hour or two later reeking of alcohol and complaining about the long lines at the men's room.

But I digress. Turns out that I misplaced my blog url and it took me FOREVER to find it. You know how these things go. I mean, at my age the only thing shorter than my memory span is the length of time between trips to the men's room.

Yeah...prostate jokes never go over big, do they?

Anywho...I've been thinking about this whole blog thing lately. I mean, 132 posts in 2007? Where the hell did I find the time to that much? I suppose that was before they promoted me and expected me to do work. Erm...and before Facebook.

So here's the deal. I'm not giving up blogging completely. On the odd day that something funny happens, I'll post something. Also, after receiving a few requests from folks, I'll reinstate the old Week in Pictures thing, which I'll try to run every Friday.

Sound fair?

So what does that picture in the corner have to do with the post? Absolutely nothing. Got your attention, though, didn't it?